What You'll Get
- $26.50 for two tickets to see Scott Stapp (up to $76.10 value)
- When: Wednesday, March 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How you met Scott Stapp: as the lead singer of Creed, one of the top-selling acts of the late ’90s and early 2000s
- How Scott Stapp of 2014 compares to Scott Stapp of 1997: same soul-seaching lyrics and volcanic vocals, but like a redwood tree or a Smaug, the years have made him more powerful
- How much thunder rumbles in his larynx: Stapp was ranked the 66th greatest heavy metal vocalist of all time by Hit Parader magazine
- What’s new: his latest solo record, Proof of Life
- What Scott thinks of it: “It’s the most meaningful record of my career,” and “the most honest record I have ever written”
- How you know that’s true: he recorded the album while hooked up to a polygraph
- The thesis of the album: “the compelling drama of a man unflinchingly reexamining his past as he fights for his spiritual sanity”
- Latest single from Proof of Life to hit #1 on Christian radio: “Slow Suicide”
- What to expect from the show: a slew of new singles, a batch of sing-along Creed classics such as “With Arms Wide Open” and “My Sacrifice,” and the glow of a veteran performer finding his new stride
House of Blues Chicago
Modeled on Prague’s Estates Theatre with its opera boxes and high-domed ceiling, House of Blues Chicago opened in 1996. Keeping with the franchise’s tradition, the stage hides a metal box filled with Mississippi mud, and every artist must recall at least one lover who did them wrong before they are allowed on stage. The Chicago location distinguishes itself with a weekly gospel brunch held every Sunday morning, where big-voiced hallelujahs complement custom omelets, made-to-order waffles, and a chef’s choice carving station.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.