What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing floor (up to $37.75 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Scott Stapp: as the lead singer of Creed, one of the top-selling acts of the late ’90s and early 2000s
- How much thunder rumbles in his larynx: Stapp was ranked the 66th Greatest Heavy Metal Vocalist of All Time by Hit Parader magazine
- His latest: 2013’s solo record, Proof of Life, which Scott called “the most meaningful record of [his] career”
- What else is new: in May, Scott announced that he’s replacing the late Scott Weiland as the frontman for Art of Anarchy
- What to expect from the show: solo singles and a batch of sing-along Creed classics such as “With Arms Wide Open” and “My Sacrifice”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.