All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one general admission ticket (up to $39.83 value)
- How you met Scott Stapp: as the lead singer of Creed, one of the top-selling acts of the late ’90s and early 2000s
- How much thunder rumbles in his larynx: Stapp was ranked the 66th Greatest Heavy Metal Vocalist of All Time by Hit Parader magazine
- His latest: 2013’s solo record, Proof of Life, which Scott called “the most meaningful record of [his] career”
- What else is new: in May, Scott announced that he’s replacing the late Scott Weiland as the frontman for Art of Anarchy
- What to expect from the show: solo singles and a batch of sing-along Creed classics such as “With Arms Wide Open” and “My Sacrifice”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.