What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $41.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Scott Weiland’s voice: a raw rock force that combines the whimper of a wounded beast and the snarl of a dog that won’t let go of his bone
- What his voice and appeal won him: fame and fortune with Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, a pair of Grammys for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1994 and 2005
- The Wildabouts: the rhythm section that keeps Scott from floating through the roof
- The set list: Scott unleashes the biggest hits from STP’s biggest albums, along with glam-slams from his time in Velvet Revolver and tracks from Blaster, his first official album with The Wildabouts
- Top of your lungs sing-alongs: “Sex Type Thing,” “Vasoline,” and “Interstate Love Song”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.