All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for one general-admission ticket (up to $24.98 value)
Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts
- Scott Weiland’s voice: ranges from the whimper of a wounded beast to the snarl of the wolf latched onto that beast
- Scott Weiland’s appeal: imagine Jim Morrison after he set fire to all his T-shirts
- What his voice and appeal won him: fame and fortune with Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, plus a pair of Grammys in 1994 and 2005
- The Wildabouts: the rhythm section that keeps Scott from floating through the roof
- The set list: Scott unleashes the biggest hits from STP’s biggest albums, along with glam-slams from his time in Velvet Revolver and newer solo tracks
- Top-of-your-lungs sing-alongs: “Sex Type Thing,” “Vasoline,” and “Interstate Love Song”
- The formula that powers The Icarus Line: punk and late-period psychedelia, threaded through with crunching guitars and the barbaric yawp of singer Joe Cardamone
- How Dangerous Minds described their latest, All Things Under Heaven: As “a ferocious beast. Pulverizing. Intense…. It’s like having your head smashed against the sidewalk repeatedly, but I mean that only in the best possible way. I’m already going back for more of this punishment.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 12/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.