All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $37.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts
- Scott Weiland’s voice: the whimper of a wounded beast and the snarl of a dog that won’t let go of his bone
- Scott Weiland’s appeal: Jim Morrison after he set fire to his T-shirt collection
- What his voice and appeal won him: fame and fortune with Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, a pair of Grammys for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1994 and 2005
- The Wildabouts: the rhythm section that keeps Scott from floating through the roof
- The set list: Scott unleashes the biggest hits from STP’s biggest albums, along with glam-slams from his time in Velvet Revolver
- Top of your lungs sing-alongs: “Sex Type Thing,” “Vasoline,” and “Interstate Love Song”
- Before the main event: LA rock troupe The Icarus Line warms the crowd with guitar crunch that blurs the line between punk and late-period psychedelia.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.