- $20 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $37.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts
- Scott Weiland’s voice: the whimper of a wounded beast and the snarl of a dog that won’t let go of his bone
- Scott Weiland’s appeal: Jim Morrison after he set fire to his T-shirt collection
- What his voice and appeal won him: fame and fortune with Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, a pair of Grammys for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1994 and 2005
- The Wildabouts: the rhythm section that keeps Scott from floating through the roof
- The set list: Scott unleashes the biggest hits from STP’s biggest albums, along with glam-slams from his time in Velvet Revolver
- Top of your lungs sing-alongs: “Sex Type Thing,” “Vasoline,” and “Interstate Love Song”
- Before the main event: LA rock troupe The Icarus Line warms the crowd with guitar crunch that blurs the line between punk and late-period psychedelia.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.