- One ticket to Scottish Ballet presents A Streetcar Named Desire
- When: Thursday–Saturday, May 7–9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Harris Theater for Music and Dance
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for B-level seating (up to $50 value)
- $12.50 for C-level seating (up to $25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A Streetcar Named Desire
- The Story: an adaptation of Tennessee Williams’ Pulitzer Prize-winning Southern Gothic tale of lust, anger, betrayal, and delusion
- The Company: going on 60 years as Scotland’s national dance company, the Scottish Ballet has taken home more than two dozen awards just since 2004
- The Accolades: the Telegraph called it “a satisfying case of an expertly chosen play turned brilliantly into dance,” and the Guardian said “the project looked like a gamble… yet the risk paid off, and three years on this ballet looks set to be a keeper.”