What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to see Scotty McCreery with special guest Danielle Bradbery (up to $52 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows N–V of section F, rows BB–FF of section D, or rows M–U of section B or G
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scotty McCreery with Special Guest Danielle Bradbery
- Where the nation first saw Scotty McCreery, on American Idol, where he won the 10th season
- His age: 21, but he possesses the voice of a veteran country legend
- How he melts your heart: with songs such as “The Trouble with Girls” and “I Love You This Big”
- Why he’s in the Guinness Book of World Records: he is the youngest male artist to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200
- The album that got him there: Clear as Day
- His latest: 2013’s See You Tonight, with the single of the same name
- Where the nation first saw Danielle Bradbery: delivering a mean take on Taylor Swift’s “Mean” that had Blake Shelton, Usher, and Adam Levine spinning in their chairs on The Voice
- Her victories: youngest winner of The Voice at age 16; more singles on Top 10 iTunes charts than any other contestant; released self-titled debut album that shot to the Top 5 on the country charts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 12/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.