What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass to see Scream Back 2 School Fest 2015 featuring Rich Homie Quan, K Camp, Jacquees, Diggy, Justine Skye, Elijah Blake, T-Wayne, Rawyals, Anthony Lewis, Chris Miles, 4EY, Star Mic, and other specially invited guest stars (up to $41.80 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 30 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Champions Square
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scream “Back 2 School” Fest 2015
- The Back 2 School Fest: Scream Nation CEO Michael Mauldin’s annual celebration of up-and-coming hip-hop stars
- Class of 2015: Rich Homie Quan headlines, joined by K Camp, Jacquees, Diggy, and Justine Skye
- Scream Alums: since the first tour in 2001, Jhene Aiko, Omarion, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, T.I., Ciara, and T-Pain have all headlined its stage
- The Host: DJ Double J, winner of the 2015 National Ultimate Mad DJ contest
- The Cause: besides showcasing new talent, the festival raises money for Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Also Appearing: Elijah Blake | T-Wayne, Rawyals | Anthony Lewis | Chris Miles | 4EY | Star Mic | Specially invited guest stars
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.