Come face to fin with sharks and rescued sea turtles, touch a sticky anemone, and explore over 10 breathtaking exhibits.
About This Deal
- Date and time will be selected at checkout to secure your reservation.
- Admission includes access to over 10 breathtaking exhibits
- Key exhibits and features:
- Tropical ocean exhibit
- Interactive Rockpools
- Bay of rays
- Shipwreck exhibit
- Temple of the seahorse
- Critter Canyon
- Key creatures:
- Mojave and Sonora, the slow-moving desert tortoises
- A seven-foot long zebra shark named Mochi
- See Cora and Ziva, two rescued green sea turtles
- 6 species of stingray including Southern Rays, the largest in the aquarium
- Seahorses and clownfish
- Free admission for children 2 and under.
- Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
Need To Know
About SEA LIFE Arizona
Immerse yourself 200,000 gallons of wow and voyage into jaw-dropping underwater worlds filled with incredible creatures including jellyfish, lobsters, a seven-foot long zebra shark named Mochi, and a smiling porcupine puffer. Each exhibit has a unique array of fish just waiting to be discovered. Spend an afternoon taking your time at each exhibit to see how fish act in their natural environment, and learn amazing facts about these creatures. Step out of the ocean and into the desert in Critter Canyon, the wildest place in the West! Here, you'll come face-to-face with our slow-moving desert tortoises Mojave and Sonora, our active uromastyx, and two king snakes..