Come face to fin with sharks and rescued sea turtles, touch a sticky anemone, and explore over 10 breathtaking exhibits.
About This Deal
- Date and time will be selected at checkout to secure your reservation.
Admission includes access to over 10 breathtaking exhibits
- Key exhibits and features:
- Tropical ocean exhibit
- Interactive touchpool
- Stingray Bay
- Jellies exhibit
- Key creatures:
- Neptune, the rescued green sea turtle, settling down to sleep by the Ocean Window
- Black tip reef sharks
- Southern stingrays and Atlantic stingrays
- Age ranges:
- Child tickets are valid for ages 3–12
- Adult tickets are for ages 13 and up
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by a guardian
About SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord
Immerse yourself in a tropical sea where sharks, rays, and rescued sea turtle, Neptune, swim overhead in 117,000 gallons of wow! See the Aquarium’s largest shark, a Nurse Shark, swim directly overhead for the ultimate shark selfie. Reach in and touch a chocolate chip sea star, slipper lobster, and more. Step onto a bright tropical beach surrounded by palm trees, where stingrays swim across the white sand next to bright schools of fish and see Jellyfish like never before as you control their color!