Attractions such as roller coasters, up-close sea life interactions, and world-class shows at one San Antonio’s largest amusement parks
What You'll Get
SeaWorld and Aquaticda San Antonio are now open. Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Visitors will be required to schedule their date of visit upon redemption of their vouchers. Tickets are valid any operating day through expiration date on voucher.
- Single Day Ticket: Valid for admission for one at SeaWorld San Antonio.
- When can I visit? Any day through January 3, 2021. Operating hours vary, please check schedule for details.
- Single Day Ticket with All Day Dining: Valid for admission for one at SeaWorld San Antonio. All Day Dining is valid only at SeaWorld San Antonio at participating restaurants and must be used by the same person. All-Day Dining includes one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular-sized non-alcoholic beverage (excludes PowerAde products) as often as once every 90 minutes and 30 minutes prior to restaurants scheduled closing time; some food and beverage exclusions apply and sharing and take-out is prohibited
- Three Day Flex Ticket to SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio; Valid for admission for one with unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica San Antonio for three consecutive days
- When can I visit? Any day through September 20, 2020. Operating hours vary, please check schedule for details.
- See SeaWorld San Antonio park hours
- See Aquatica San Antonio park hours
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Lockers available? yes
For Single Day admission to Aquatica San Antonio, click here.
The Fine Print
About SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio
Guests can immerse themselves in the wonders of two distinct parks, SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio. Adventure awaits on SeaWorld San Antonio’s newest wooden coaster, the Texas Stingray. The tallest, longest and fastest wooden coaster in Texas features a 100 ft. drop, over 15 airtime hills and a top speed of 55 mph. Be one of the first to ride Texas Stingray as it races into SeaWorld this spring! Guests can experience new attractions, exciting events and incredible animal encounters, only at SeaWorld San Antonio. At Aquatica, visitors can cool off as they slide next to stingrays, feel the rush on water slides, and relax on beaches. Feel the rush of exhilarating new thrills on the ALL-NEW Tonga Twister at Aquatica San Antonio. Opening spring 2020, this heart-pounding water slide features fully enclosed aqualucent tubes that deliver an electrifying sight and sound experience, the first of its kind in Texas.