Visitors can enjoy thrilling rides, fascinating shows, and up-close encounters with the sea’s most extraordinary
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: anytime during the opening hours through December 31, 2020; see the calendar.
- What’s included in All-Day Dining: up to three items each time through the line as often as once every hour until restaurant closing
- The ticket is valid for ages 3 and up.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- What can I bring inside?: water bottles
- Prohibited items: hard and soft coolers, food, flavored drinks, weapons or objects that appear to be weapons (including self-defense sprays, pocket knives, toy guns, squirt guns, water blasters, etc.), recreational devices such as drones, remote-controlled toys, skateboards, scooters, shoes with built-in wheels, roller and inline skates, alcoholic beverages, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, or other illegal substances, glass containers (excluding small baby food jars), plastic straws, face masks worn by adults that are not medically required or religious in nature, wheeled mobility devices with less than 3 wheels or devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered, or unoccupied, flags, banners, signs, or voice amplification devices used for the purpose of conducting demonstrations or to incite a crowd, large markers, permanent lens and spray paint, fireworks and other flammable items, laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices, articles of clothing with offensive language or images
- Parking information: paid parking available
- Lockers available? yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2021. ALL SALES FINAL, NO REFUNDS. SeaWorld Single-Day Ticket with All-Day Dining is limit one per transaction or guests must all visit the park at the same time. Limit 10 per person. SeaWorld San Diego Single-Day Ticket: Limit 10 per person. Operating hours and days vary, clients are advised to check schedule. Ticket valid for ages 2 and up. Must provide first and last name at checkout which will be shared to facilitate redemption. This ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale, void if altered, will not be replaced if lost or stolen and may be confiscated without restitution for misuse. Valid for the person listed on the ticket. All Day Dining is valid at participating restaurants: Shipwreck Reef Cafe®, Calypso Bay Smokehouse, Mama Stella's® Pizza Kitchen, and Pineapple Pete's Island Eats. All-Day Dining entitles the purchaser to up to three (3) total items each time through the line as often as once every hour until restaurant closing. Bioscan and photo ID required. This offer is not to be combined with any other special offers, discounts and does not include special events. Offer subject to change without notice. Parking not included. The eTicket must be purchased and presented prior to arrival. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is the seller of this voucher and merchant has no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose during stated promo period. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Expires on December 31, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About SeaWorld San Diego
Spread across 190 acres on beautiful Mission Bay Park, SeaWorld San Diego is known for spectacular animal shows, interactive attractions, aquariums, rides, lush landscaping and education programs for all ages. On March 21, 2019 SeaWorld San Diego will celebrate 55 years! And just in time for summer, the park will debut a new, first-of-its-kind coaster called Tidal Twister
SeaWorld San Diego is one of the most popular marine parks in the world and a global leader in marine animal care and welfare, education, conservation, research and rescue. Through exciting and educational attractions, shows and exhibits, SeaWorld creates fun and meaningful experiences where guests can explore, become inspired to care about animals and wild wonders of the world, and to act to help protect them. SeaWorld San Diego, which opened in March of 1964, is one of 12 parks operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Every visit to a SeaWorld park helps support its animal rescue program. Seeing animals at SeaWorld supports saving them in the wild.