Visitors can enjoy fascinating shows, and up-close encounters with the sea’s most extraordinary creatures
About This Deal
- SeaWorld Admission: When can I visit?:
- Single any day ticket valid during the opening hours through December 31st, 2021; see the calendar.
- Single week day ticket (Monday- Friday) valid during the opening hours through April 30th, 2021 or June 30th, 2021 (pending purchase); see the calendar.
- Any Day Drink and Dine Bundle includes 6 food or drink items for adults and 4 items for children; subject to change, valid during opening hours through December 31st, 2021. Week Day Drink and Dine Bundle valid through June 30th, 2021.
- 2021 Fun Card:
- Includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld San Diego for remainder of 2021 season.
- When can I visit?: on regularly scheduled park operating days during 2021 season through December 31st, 2021 (certain blackout dates apply)
- Reservations are required for visit.
- The ticket is valid for ages over 3
- What can I bring inside?: water bottles
- Prohibited items: hard and soft coolers, glass containers, food, flavored drinks
- Parking information: paid parking available
- Lockers available? yes
Need To Know
About SeaWorld San Diego
Spread across 190 acres on beautiful Mission Bay Park, SeaWorld San Diego is known for spectacular animal shows, interactive attractions, aquariums, lush landscaping and education programs for all ages.
SeaWorld San Diego is one of the most popular marine parks in the world and a global leader in marine animal care and welfare, education, conservation, research and rescue. Through exciting and educational attractions, shows and exhibits, SeaWorld creates fun and meaningful experiences where guests can explore, become inspired to care about animals and wild wonders of the world, and to act to help protect them. SeaWorld San Diego, which opened in March of 1964, is one of 12 parks operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Every visit to a SeaWorld park helps support its animal rescue program. Seeing animals at SeaWorld supports saving them in the wild.