Visitors can enjoy thrilling rides, fascinating shows, and up-close encounters with the sea’s most extraordinary animals
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: opening days and hours subject to change
- Free admission for children 3 and under (free pass for children below three)
- What can I bring inside?: small baby food jars, water bottles
- Parking information: paid parking available
- Lockers available? yes
- For purchase of the Fun Card, name of intended user of the Fun Card must be provided at check out. Fun Cards are a limit of 1 per person, additional Fun Cards must be purchased via separate email transactions.
SeaWorld San Diego
Spread across 190 acres on beautiful Mission Bay Park, SeaWorld San Diego is known for spectacular animal shows, interactive attractions, aquariums, rides, lush landscaping and education programs for all ages. On March 21, 2019 SeaWorld San Diego will celebrate 55 years! And just in time for summer, the park will debut a new, first-of-its-kind coaster called Tidal Twister
SeaWorld San Diego is one of the most popular marine parks in the world and a global leader in marine animal care and welfare, education, conservation, research and rescue. Through exciting and educational attractions, shows and exhibits, SeaWorld creates fun and meaningful experiences where guests can explore, become inspired to care about animals and wild wonders of the world, and to act to help protect them. SeaWorld San Diego, which opened in March of 1964, is one of 12 parks operated by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Every visit to a SeaWorld park helps support its animal rescue program. Seeing animals at SeaWorld supports saving them in the wild.
In addition to being SeaWorld’s Waterpark, Aquatica San Diego is also the largest water park in the San Diego area. Every summer, the park welcomes guests from across Southern California—and the nation—in search of splash-filled fun. Whether you're racing down one of more than a dozen exhilarating slides, riding the crests at one of SoCal's largest wave pools, or simply relaxing in a private cabana, there's an attraction here for every member of the family. Read on to learn more:
- Taumata Racer: Named for a famous New Zealand hill, this attraction sends riders racing down a 375-foot slide complete with a 180-degree turn and multiple tunnels.
- Tassie's Twister: Join friends on this spin-centric tube ride, which finds groups crashing down 75 feet of water before entering a spiraling six-story funnel.
- Woohoo Falls: You'll probably hear plenty of celebratory screams during trips down this trio of slides, one of which sends riders on an exciting plunge through total darkness.
- Walkabout Waters: Hoses, jets, and geysers erupt from this four-story interactive attraction, which also includes a 500-gallon bucket that douses climbers every five minutes.
- Dining: The park includes plenty of options for snacks, drinks, and meals, ranging from funnel cakes at Big Surf Snacks to refreshing margaritas at Rockwater Oasis.
- Animal friends: Keep an eye out for the park's animal residents, including colorful flamingos and freshwater turtles.