- One ticket to Sean Paul: Dutty Blaze
- When: Thursday, April 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: DAR Constitution Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $66 for general admission (up to $88.05 value)
- $106 for a VIP package, which includes orchestra seating, a signed t-shirt, and a meet-and-greet with Sean Paul (up to $223.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Sean Paul: Dutty Blaze
- Sean Paul’s sound: the breezy sway of Jamaican dancehall reggae meets the booming swagger of American hip-hop
- Where he mastered this fusion of genres: in his birthplace, the reggae mecca of Kingston
- His original career path: a player on Jamaica’s national water polo team
- Why he ditched it: because he dreamed of being a rapper and doesn’t have gills
- His breakthrough work: Dutty Rock, the record that made him an international superstar in 2002 and earned a Grammy for “Best Reggae Album”
- Sean Paul hits that keep dance floors sweaty: “Get Busy,” “Gimme the Light,” “She Doesn’t Mind,” “Temperature”
- His latest: Full Frequency, which reached #1 on Billboard’s reggae chart thanks to collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea, and 2 Chainz