What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in sections 219–223 ($37 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 201, 215–216 or 227–228 ($59 value)
- View the seating chart.
PBR: Sean Willingham Invitational
The PBR Touring Pro Division brings their multi-ton bulls stampeding into Chattanooga on April 21 and 22. These beasts will rumble through McKenzie Arena while attempting to launch riders from their backs as part of the PBR: Sean Willingham Invitational.
- Professional Bull Riders: During Professional Bull Riders events (or PBR for short), the world’s top bull riders jockey for position in the standings by staying atop bucking bulls and racking up points
- Sean Willingham Invitational: an event at McKenzie Arena presented as part of the PBR Touring Pro Division, a minor-league tour of the PBR featuring up-and-coming riders competing for cash and the opportunity to qualify for the big-league Built Ford Tough Series
- The Competitors: Besides staying atop the saddle, the competitors also must stay atop the TPD standings, which currently features American riders such as Chase Outlaw and Cody Nance as well as Brazilians Luis Blanco and Marco Eguchi
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.