All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for mid-balcony seating (up to $30.96 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for main floor seating, section 1 (row Z or GG) and section 5 (row Z or KK) (up to $58.69 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Seandale’s Comedy Explosion
- The Show: a comedy show hosted by The Seandale, just in time for Mother’s Day
- The Headliner: Michael Blackson, the performer known as “The African King of Comedy,” who has been seen in Next Friday, Def Comedy Jam, and Martin Lawrence’s First Amendment Standup
- Also Appearing: Benji Brown, Rodney Perry, Luenell, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arie Crown Theater
The Arie Crown Theater—named after Lithuanian-native business tycoon, Arie Crown, and Theater, his loyal shar pei—has been a Chicago staple since 1960. Although its home at McCormick Place caught fire in 1967, somehow the theater was spared. It emerged from the smoke to welcome the biggest names in entertainment to its stage, acts including the Rolling Stones, the Temptations, the Bolshoi Ballet, and Jerry Seinfeld as well as stagings of Hello Dolly with Carol Channing and The King and I with Yul Brenner.