Guests can enjoy all-inclusive samples of over 100 craft beers and more than 30 bacon dishes, plus games, contests, music, and more
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission
- Date and time: Saturday, May 4, at 7 p.m.
- All tickets include unlimited bacon dishes, craft beer, music, games, and a complimentary tasting glass
- Power Hour tickets include early entry at 6 p.m. through an expedited line
- VIP tickets include:
- Early entry at 6 p.m. through an expedited line
- Access to VIP lounge on the warning track and dugouts with private bathrooms
- Opportunity to walk the bases and check out the batting cages
- Pork belly tasting, donut wall, cheese and beer pairing, and a specialty bacon dish
- Souvenir lanyard
- Must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 5, 2019. Must be 21 or older. Online redemption only. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bacon and Beer Classic
Featured in Forbes and Time Out New York, the Bacon and Beer Classic is one of the fastest-growing food-and-drink festivals. This all-inclusive event, which was voted No. 2 on USA Today's list of Best Specialty Food Festivals, showcases bacon dishes from local restaurants, as well as craft beers from regional breweries. It has drawn sold-out crowds in more than a dozen cities, including New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Denver.
- The setting: Guests dance, drink, and indulge at striking venues and iconic stadiums.
- The food and drinks: Visitors sample over 100 regional craft beers and more than 30 bacon-centric dishes from local chefs.
- The entertainment: Festival-goers compete in a bacon-eating contest and play lawn games accompanied by live music.