What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.69 value)
- April 2: First Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- April 3: Town Hall Seattle
Seattle Festival Orchestra Presents Beethoven, Lalo, and Dvořák
- The program: includes stirring selections from composers such as Mozart and Schubert
- The soloist: clarinetist Eric Jacobs
- The highlight: Wagenaar’s stirring overture to Cyrano de Bergerac
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seattle Festival Orchestra
The group formerly known as Musicians Emeritus Symphony Orchestra hasn't changed its mission—it's just dropped a few syllables. Under their new moniker, these musicians continue to tunefully bow, blare, and percuss their way through polished programs that celebrate the joy of performing. Music Director Wesley Schulz leads the musicians—who range in age from teenagers to nonagenarians—as they sonically tear into timeless pieces and new compositions alike.