- One ticket to see the Seattle Mariners take on the Arizona Diamondbacks, starting at $14 depending on seating choice
- Where: Safeco Field
- Gate time: Two hours before game time
- Click here to view all available seating options.
Dates, Times, and Seating
- Monday, July 27, at 7:10 p.m.: Suite, Club, Main, or View
- Tuesday, July 28, at 7:10 p.m.: Club, Main, or View
- Wednesday, July 29, at 12:40 p.m.: Club, Main, or View
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Seattle Mariners website to complete your transaction. You’ll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you’ll still need to pay the full Seattle Mariners processing fee and tax. Ain’t no discounts on tax.
The Scouting Report
With summer in full swing, the Mariners welcome the Arizona Diamondbacks to the confines of Safeco Field. These interleague foes haven’t met since 2012, neither on the field nor through the MLB’s pen pal program. If this series turns out like the last time they met, fans could be in for a slugfest. In 2012, the Mariners scored 10 or more runs against Arizona on back-to-back nights.
The Seattle Mariners have represented Washington since 1977. And since 1999, the team has dazzled hometown crowds at Safeco Field. The park boasts an elaborate scoreboard system that features one of the largest video screens in baseball. A convertible rooftop covers the ballpark without closing it off, preserving an open-air environment that allows fans to bask in fresh Seattle breezes.