All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this deal.
- $60 for one G-Pass for suite seating and $10 worth of food and merchandise at a Seattle Mariners game (up to a $170.75 total value, including all fees: $7.25 service fee and a $3.50 order fee per ticket)
- Where: Safeco Field
- Seating: Suites 52–69, which includes both infield and outfield seating
- Gate time: Two hours before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart, under “Suite Map.”<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on Saturday, April 27, at 6:10 p.m.
- Against the Angels on Sunday, April 28, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Texas Rangers on Friday, May 24, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Rangers on Saturday, May 25, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Rangers on Sunday, May 26, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, May 27, at 1:10 p.m.<p>
You will receive a $10 gift card for food and merchandise, such as baseball cards ($9.99), when you arrive on the suite level.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
With the 2013 season underway, the Seattle Mariners vie for supremacy in the newly expanded AL West. Following a promising offensive output in spring training, the Mariners hope to dominate the boards this season. The lineup lies safely behind a reliable staff on the mound, including two starters with more than 15 strikeouts each on the season.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Safeco Field on day of event. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current prices - price may differ on day of event. Gates open 2 hours before game start. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating call Mariners Customer Service at (206) 346-4001. All fees are included. Parking not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Seattle Mariners
The Seattle Mariners have represented Washington since 1977. And since 1999, the team has dazzled hometown crowds at Safeco Field. The park boasts an elaborate scoreboard system that features one of the largest video screens in baseball. A convertible rooftop covers the ballpark without closing it off, preserving an open-air environment that allows fans to bask in fresh Seattle breezes.