Kids love to have fun in the summer, whether shooting water balloons at friends or sitting inside and thinking about Halloween. Make the most of the rest of summer with this Groupon.
- $9 for a Seattle Mariners Kids Club membership, valid for the remainder of the 2013 season (a $15 value)
Amongst its many goodies, the Kids Club grants its members access to select home games for just $1. There are still four home games that club members can attend for $1, including:
- Saturday, September 7, at 6:10 p.m. against the Tampa Bay Rays
- Sunday, September 8, at 1:10 p.m. against the Rays
- Saturday, September 28, at 1:10 p.m. against the Oakland Athletics
- Sunday, September 29, at 1:10 p.m. against the Athletics
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
Seattle Mariners Kids Club
Led by the Mariner Moose, the Seattle Mariners Kids Club helps fans aged 14 and younger feel like part of the team with Mariners gear and exclusive discounts. Upon signing up, members will be mailed* a Kids Club cap, lunchbox, and lanyard with official credentials, though none of those items can be used in lieu of a hallway pass at school. Youngsters can also keep up-to-date on team news with the Kids Club newsletter, and fend off boredom with a Kids Club book packed with activities and opportunities to win prizes. Perhaps best of all, Kids Club memberships include $1 access to select games throughout the regular season.
* Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
The Seattle Mariners have represented Washington since 1977. And since 1999, the team has dazzled hometown crowds at Safeco Field. The park boasts an elaborate scoreboard system that features one of the largest video screens in baseball. A convertible rooftop covers the ballpark without closing it off, preserving an open-air environment that allows fans to bask in fresh Seattle breezes.