- $50 for one ticket for suite seating at a Seattle Mariners game (up to a $100 value)
- Where: Safeco Field
- Seating: suites 45–69, which includes both infield and outfield seating
- Gate time: two hours before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Houston Astros on Friday, May 23 at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Astros on Saturday, May 24 at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Astros on Sunday, May 25 at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Angels on Monday, May 26 at 1:10 p.m.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Seattle Mariners website to complete your transaction. You’ll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you’ll still need to pay the full Oakland Athletics processing fee and tax. Ain’t no discounts on tax.
The Scouting Report
Following a winter packed with roster moves and renovations, the Mariners seem to be putting the pieces together as the season slides through the month of May. The M’s have been hot since the start of the month—in fact, they won nine games in the first 12 days, rocketing their record above the .500 mark. A couple of those victories came against the Astros on May 3 and 4, when Seattle base runners jogged or moon-walked across home plate 17 times in back-to-back one-run wins. Such high-scoring outbursts are becoming the norm for the Mariners, who now find themselves in the top half of baseball in runs scored.
The Seattle Mariners have represented Washington since 1977. And since 1999, the team has dazzled hometown crowds at Safeco Field. The park boasts an elaborate scoreboard system that features one of the largest video screens in baseball. A convertible rooftop covers the ballpark without closing it off, preserving an open-air environment that allows fans to bask in fresh Seattle breezes.