- $60 for one ticket for suite seating at a game between the Seattle Mariners and Washington Nationals (up to a $100 value)
- Where: Safeco Field
- Seating: suites 45–69, which includes both infield and outfield seating
- Gate time: two hours before first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Friday, August 29, at 7:10 p.m.
- Saturday, August 30, at 6:10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31, at 1:10 p.m.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the Seattle Mariners website to complete your transaction. You’ll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you’ll still need to pay the full Oakland Athletics processing fee and tax. Ain’t no discounts on tax.
The Scouting Report
There’s a saying in baseball: Pitching wins championships. If that’s true, the Mariners might want to make room in their trophy case. With just over a month left in the regular season, the Mariners enter the stretch run equipped with the best pitching staff in the majors. Seattle hurlers have compiled the game’s lowest E.R.A. this season, and they’ve also held opposing hitters to the lowest batting average. Next weekend, just before the calendar changes to September and pool floats begin migrating south, the Mariners will continue their playoff push during a series against the Nationals—a team that’s also rode its pitching to first place in the N.L. East.
The Seattle Mariners have represented Washington since 1977. And since 1999, the team has dazzled hometown crowds at Safeco Field. The park boasts an elaborate scoreboard system that features the largest video screen in baseball. A convertible rooftop covers the ballpark without closing it off, preserving an open-air environment that allows fans to bask in fresh Seattle breezes.