What You'll Get
Many theatergoers claim that life imitates art, which can be frustrating when they pause arguments for intermissions or direct drivers to turn “stage left” at stop signs. Learn to navigate the theatrical world with today’s deal for one ticket to see the Seattle Shakespeare Company’s production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Intiman Playhouse. Choose from the following showtimes:
- For $19, you get a ticket to the show on Saturday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $38 value).
- For $16, you get a ticket to the show on Sunday, October 23, at 2 p.m. (up to a $32 value).
- For $16, you get a ticket to the show on Thursday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $32 value).
- For $19, you get a ticket to the show on Friday, October 28, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $38 value).
- For $19, you get a ticket to the show on Saturday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $38 value).
- For $16, you get a ticket to the show on Sunday, October 30, at 2 p.m. (up to a $32 value).<p>
The Seattle Shakespeare Company delivers bard-penned dramatics to eager theatergoers, delighting patrons with fresh takes on Shakespeare’s classic plays. Following several plot threads, including the supernaturally altered infatuations of two young couples and the antics of a clownish troupe of actors, A Midsummer Night’s Dream deftly mixes fantasy and sidesplitting comedy into a mélange that tickles funny bones and ousts any were-hyenas sitting in the audience. Fairies, love spells, and mistaken identities keep plots rolling merrily along before all is resolved in jubilant fashion. Shows take place at the Intiman Playhouse, with seating that puts theatergoers close enough to see every costume lace ruffle and anachronistically flawless smile.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for date purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Intiman Playhouse. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Seattle Shakespeare Company. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Seattle Shakespeare Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.