What You'll Get
Going to the theater lets you take in dramatic scenes at a safe distance, much like listening to your neighbors argue about how to pronounce gnocchi. Hide behind the fourth wall with this deal to see the Seattle Shakespeare Company’s production of Antony and Cleopatra at The Playhouse. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Choose from the following performances:
- For $24, you get two general-admission tickets for Thursday, November 1, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $48 value).
- For $42, you get two general-admission tickets for Saturday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m. (up to an $84 value).
- For $38, you get two general-admission tickets for Sunday, November 4, at 2 p.m. (up to a $76 value).
- For $38, you get two general-admission tickets for Wednesday, November 7, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $76 value).
- For $38, you get two general-admission tickets for Thursday, November 8, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $76 value).
- For $42, you get two general-admission tickets for Friday, November 9, at 7:30 p.m. (up to an $84 value).<p>
The Seattle Shakespeare Company delivers bard-penned dramatics to eager theatergoers, delighting patrons with fresh takes on Shakespeare’s classic plays. The company’s production of Antony and Cleopatra begins with Antony, one of the three Triumvirs of Rome, neglecting his duties as a soldier to pursue a passionate romance with the Queen of Egypt. However, he is later called back to Rome to aid his fellow Triumvirs, Octavian and Lepidus, in their campaign against the pirates of the Mediterranean. The aftermath of this campaign, along with Antony’s politically driven marriage to Octavian’s sister, unleashes a sequence of events that will eventually lead to a war among the Triumvirs—and an inevitable pile of bodies. The November 4 and 8 shows feature a postshow talkback, where audience members can ask the actors questions about the production, such as why everyone kept leaving the “h” out of “Anthony.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 add'l as gifts. Reserve ticket online, present voucher at will call on day of show. Seattle Shakespeare Company requests customers arrive 30 min before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Seattle Shakespeare Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.