What You'll Get
- $15 for one main-floor general-admission ticket (up to $32 value)
- $20 for one reserved second-tier ticket (up to $41 value)
- $27 for one reserved first-tier ticket (up to $54 value)
- View the seating chart
Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestra presents Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 6
- The SYSO: a collective of more than 100 young musicians delivering professional-level performances throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond for more than 70 years
- Tchaikovsky—Symphony No. 6 (Pathetique): Tchaikovsky’s Sixth created what he called a “limping waltz” in 5/4 time, which gives way to a full, triumphant march. In the end, however, the piece returns to the mournful and melancholy tone with which it began. Five days after conducting the premiere of this work, Tchaikovsky carelessly drank a glass of unboiled water, succumbing four days later to the cholera running rampant through St. Petersburg at the time.
- What else you’ll hear: works by Maurice Ravel and English composer Edward Elgar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved-seating options. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.