What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to Second Annual HogFight, including all-you-can-eat pork (up to $22.09 value)
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Mahoney’s Pub & Grille
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Second Annual HogFight
- 1,000 pounds: amount of Slagel Family Farm pork on the table at HogFight
- 10: anticipated number of chefs tasked with preparing it, including Frontier’s Brian Jupiter, Chop Shop’s Joshua Marrelli, and Mercat a la Planxa’s Cory Morris
- $1,000: prize the winning chef (or “Hogfather,” a title recognized everywhere but biker-club meetings) will take home after being judged on loin, shoulder, belly and ham portions in a double-blind tasting
- 1980: release date upon which songs become eligible for the set of tribute band Dr. Feelgood and the 80’s Babies, who will provide the soundtrack
- 20%: amount of the proceeds that will benefit children’s charity Variety International
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mahoney’s Pub & Grille. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Lodge Management Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 3PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.