- $22 for two tickets to Secondhand Serenade and Ryan Cabrera (up to $43.60 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 6:30 p.m
- Where: Mojoes
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
Radio Revival Tour
- Secondhand Serenade: as the musical vessel of vocalist, pianist, guitarist, and former #1 Myspace artist John Vesely, Secondhand Serenade topped the charts with “Fall For You,” and is now touting his latest album, Undefeated, featuring a full band
- Ryan Cabrera: This Dallas-bred heartthrob got your attention with the 2001’s “On the Way Down,” then kept your attention by breaking Audrina Partridge’s heart on The Hills; expect early hits and new tracks from his latest EP, House on Fire
- Get there early: for a solo performance from Nick Thomas of the emo band, The Spill Canvas, plus sets by Runaway Saints and Wind in Sails
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.