What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for one adult ticket and one child ticket to see any performance of Pirate Pete’s Parrot or Princess Particular (up to $29.34 value)
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Valid June 27–October 3. Click to view showtimes
$40 for four weeks of acting classes (up to $111.36 value, including registration fee)
- Held Saturday mornings
- Sessions start on the first Saturday of each month.
- Call for more information.
- For a tale of a missing pet, a treasure hunt, and a dangerously wacky pirate crew delivered with dance breaks, sword fights, and plenty of puns, see: Pirate Pete’s Parrot
- For a whimsical, musical story of a princess who longs to be a ballerina despite the disapproval of her parents, King Loadsadough and Queen Bea, see: Princess Particular
- For a lesson in drama, musicals, and improvisation suitable for ages 6–17, see: the class schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must begin acting classes on the first Saturday of the month. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Secret Theatre
With its prolific events, its close proximity to Silvercup Studios and MoMa's PS1, and its big sign out front, The Secret Theatre is really anything but secret. The facility's two theaters host performances that range from improv and musicals to opera and dance, and its multimedia gear makes it the chosen venue for film festivals and parties, too. While some artists rent its space, others, such as resident company The Queens Players, call The Secret home.