* $38 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $54.44 value) * $38 for one ticket for lower-balcony seating (up to $54.44 value) * Click here to see the seating chart.
- His Sound: Romantic Spanish and English pop-rock, candy-coated in a sweet, velvety smooth tenor.
- His First Spotlight: He took center stage for one song each night of Gloria Estefan’s Coming Out of the Dark tour (named for the hit song he co-wrote).
- His Breakout Hit: 1992’s “Just Another Day,” which rocketed to the Billboard Top 5 and quickly earned Gold status
- Subsequent Hits: “Angel,” “Do You Believe in Us?,” “Someday,” and “If You Go”
- Across His Career: He’s earned two Grammys, sold more than 20 million albums, and landed starring roles in Broadway’s Grease, Cabaret, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
- His Collaborations: Jon has penned and produced hits for Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, and Mandy Moore, and he’s crooned duets alongside Frank Sinatra and Olivia Newton-John.
- His Latest Single: 2014’s “Still I Rise,” featuring Cyndi Lauper