What You'll Get
- $20 for one orchestra ticket to Paul Thorn on Friday, February 12, at 8 p.m. (up to $37.64 value)
- $30 for one orchestra ticket to The Lettermen on Sunday, March 13, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $52.34 value)
- $30 for one orchestra ticket to Nicole Henry on Friday, March 18, at 8 p.m. (up to to $52.34 value)
- $25 for one orchestra ticket to Charlie Musselwhite on Thursday, March 31, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $44.99 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Paul Thorn: This Americana singer, songwriter, and former pro boxer entices with his Southern storytelling wit and musical mix of roots, rock, and blues. It’s a crowd-rousing blend that’s found on all seven of his studio albums including his latest, 2014’s Too Blessed to be Stressed.
- The Lettermen: “The Way You Look Tonight,” “When I Fall in Love,” and “Put Your Head on My Shoulder” are just a few of the harmony-infused hits this group has released through the years.
- Nicole Henry: She’s a singer who folds classic jazz, the American songbook, blues standards, and originals into each live performance.
- Charlie Musselwhite: Rumor has it this bluesman, who got his start alongside Howlin’ Wolf and Muddy Waters in 1960s Chicago, inspired Dan Aykroyd’s character in Blues Brothers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflectsmerchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.