What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket
Dates and Times
- Friday, April 29, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, May 1, at noon
Sentir Venezuela Festival
- The Festival: it’s a three-day celebration that brings together the food, music, art, and culture of Venezuela
- What That Means: musicians, folklorists, joropo dances, handmade art, and plenty of empanadas
- What’s New This Year: A kids’ zone and a health fair
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.