Theme park based entirely on Sesame Street where families can whirl on rides, splash down slides and enjoy live shows
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69.99 for Sesame Place Any Two Day Ticket with One Meal Ticket: Valid May 4th- January 1st 2020
First visit valid for redemption on any regularly scheduled park operating day May 4th through January 1st, 2020. Does not need to be used on two consecutive days, but the second visit must be taken by January 1st, 2020.
- When can I visit?: May 4, 2019–January 1, 2020; see the operating days and hours
- What’s included:
- One adult or child meal entree platter at Elmo’s Eatery, Cookie’s Café, Abby Cadabby’s Garden Grille, Captain Ernie’s Bistro or Grovers Island Grille or cart locations that have entrée and chips available.
- Ticket is valid for ages 2 or older
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- What can I bring inside?: food for those with special dietary needs; baby food; coolers 10”x10”x12” or smaller; medically necessary items; sealed, nonalcoholic beverages; small, single-serve snack-size items such as chips, pretzels, cookies, and fruit
- Parking information:
- General parking available for $23
- Preferred parking available for $27
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional fee
- From September 21st- November 3rd
- Come in costume and enjoy three special Halloween-themed shows, soar, swing, fly and cruise on three Count von Count-themed mechanical rides, and see everyone’s favorite furry friends dressed up in costume.
- Enjoy the Neighborhood Street Party Halloween Parade that features ten fantastic floats all decked out for the season with music and dancing that will have everyone joining in the fun. The parade features exciting performances about Halloween fun including trick-or-treating, dressing in costume and doing the “Jack-O-Lantern Jump”! Stay until 7:30PM every Saturday or 8:00PM on Fridays in October during Spooktacular to see the special night time version of the parade – the sky will light up with not-too-spooky Halloween-colored lighting! There’s fun for everyone at The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. ALL SALES FINAL, no refunds. Limit 10/person. Operating hours/days vary. Ticket valid for ages 2 and up. Must provide first and last name at checkout which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Not withstanding anything to contrary in voucher or elsewhere, Groupon is seller of voucher and merchant shall have no responsibility other than honoring voucher for stated admission purpose and only during stated promotional period. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, discounts, or promo codes. Meal must be used at Elmo's Eatery, Cookie's Café, Abby Cadabby's Garden Grille, Captain Ernie's Bistro or Grover's Island Grille or cart locations that have entrée and chips available. Expires on January 1, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sesame Place
"C is for Celebrate!" Celebrating 50 years, Sesame Street has delighted children and adults alike with a loving cast of characters, sweet jingles, and fun lessons. At Sesame Place, the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street, all ages can visit the iconic, reimagined Sesame Street Neighborhood. The updated Neighborhood includes some of the show's real-life monuments—like Big Bird's Nest and the 123 stoop. Take a stroll through Abby Cadabby's Garden and explore the new storefronts such as Hooper's Store while looking for special interactive elements throughout the Neighborhood that will make your stop on the street more exciting.
Visitors whirl on rides, splash down slides, and hug everyone's favorite furry friends, including Elmo and the newest (and biggest) neighbor to Sesame Place, Snuffy. Between rides, families catch live shows including the newest show starting May 24th, "Our Street is Sesame Street" which for the first time ever, features the Muppets from Sesame Street including Elmo, Abby Cadabby and Big Bird. Dining options within the park include cafés, grills, and food trucks featuring theme-park concessions like fruit sushi, funnel cakes, and cookies.