Theme park based entirely on Sesame Street where families can whirl on rides, splash down slides & enjoy live shows
What You'll Get
Sesame Place will reopen on July 24th. Click here for additional information on health/safety precautions and new regulations for all visitors and staff. Visitors will be required to schedule their date of visit upon redemption of their vouchers. See FAQs on scheduling here.
- $70.99 for Sesame Place Any Two Day Ticket with One Meal Ticket: Valid April 4th- January 3rd, 2021
First visit valid for redemption on any regularly scheduled park operating day April 4th through January 3rd, 2021. Does not need to be used on two consecutive days, but the second visit must be taken by January 3rd, 2021.
- When can I visit?: Valid any operating day starting April 4th through January 3rd 2021; see the operating days and hours
- What’s included:
- Valid for one (1) adult meal with fountain beverage OR for one (1) kids meal with beverage. Meal must be used at Cookie’s Café, Elmo’s Eatery, Abby Cadabby’s Garden Grille, Cookie Monster’s Foodie Truck, or cart locations that have entrée and chips available.
- Ticket is valid for ages 2 or older
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- What can I bring inside?: food for those with special dietary needs; baby food; coolers 10”x10”x12” or smaller; medically necessary items; sealed, nonalcoholic beverages; small, single-serve snack-size items such as chips, pretzels, cookies, and fruit
- Parking information:
- General parking available for $23
- Preferred parking available for $27
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional fee
For a special Fall discounted single day admission, click here.
The Fine Print
About Sesame Place
Sesame Place®, the only theme park in the U.S. based entirely on the award-winning show, Sesame Street®,will be transformed into a family-friendly Halloween haven and guests will enjoy trick-or-treating around the park, Halloween-themed shows, participating in our interactive Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt, pumpkin decorating, swinging, flying, and cruising on Count von Count-themed mechanical rides, and unique photo opportunities with everyone’s favorite furry friends dressed up in costume on their Halloween-themed floats! Sesame Place is the first theme park in the world to become Certified Autism Center as distinguished by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City, the park has over 25 attractions, three live shows, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends. Before little kids become big kids, go before they grow® to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street®.