Amusement park based entirely on Sesame Street lets families whirl on rides, splash down slides, live the adventure, and enjoy live shows
About This Deal
- Valid for any two (2) visits plus one (1) meal during regularly scheduled park operating days from through January 2, 2022
Meal is valid on one (1) of the two (2) visit dates
- When can I visit?: during regularly scheduled park operating days through January 2, 2022; see the operating days and hours
- What’s included:
- One adult or child meal entree platter at Elmo’s Eatery, Cookie’s Café, Abby Cadabby’s Garden Grille, Captain Ernie’s Bistro or cart locations that have entrée and chips available.
- Ticket is valid for ages 2 or older
- Free admission for children 23 months or younger
- What can I bring inside?: No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed to be brought into Sesame Place, except you may bring a bottle of water or a refillable water bottle. Exceptions may be made for Guests with special dietary needs, including food allergies and baby food/formula. Guest should contact AllergenFriendlySPL@seaworld.com 3 days prior to their visit to make accommodations.
- Parking information:
- General parking available for $25
- Preferred parking available for $27
- Lockers available? yes, for an additional fee
About Sesame Place
Sesame Place®, the only theme park in the U.S. based entirely on the award-winning show, Sesame Street® and is the first theme park in the world to become Certified Autism Center as distinguished by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES). Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City, the park has more than 25 attractions, three live shows, and of course, everyone’s favorite furry friends. Before little kids become big kids, go before they grow® to the nation’s only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street®.