- One adult or youth ticket to Hello Kitty’s Supercute Friendship Festival
- Where: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- $15 for one youth ticket, valid for ages 3-12 (up to $19.95 value)
- $25 for one adult ticket, valid for ages 13 and older (up to $30.75 value)
- Friday, July 31, at 12 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 1, at 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 2, at 12 p.m.
- Doors open at the start time of each event
Hello Kitty’s Supercute Friendship Festival
One of the planet’s most beloved celebrities sweeps across the continent in her first-ever live North American Tour. The Sanrio star has brought along plenty of friends from her whimsical world, including Dear Daniel, My Melody, and Chococat, for a day of exuberant performances, fun fashion, hands-on activities, and more surprises.
DJ Keroppi will pump out tunes to accompany the Supercute dancer crew, but they’re far from the only live performers in the room. Hello Kitty herself stars in several multi-stage performances, along with a pack of her colorful friends and live singers. Expect a festive welcome celebration as well as a live game show.
After watching the cast strut their stuff, head to the “drive-in” theatre to catch a Sanrio animated feature, or take a stroll through the Sanrio character forest. Origami workshops teach attendees to fold paper into cute souvenirs, while larger-than-life photo opportunities require only a big smile and the push of a button. And there’s one stop not to miss: Hello Kitty’s house.
Art, Fashion, and Cosplay
Hello Kitty isn’t just for kids. Hello Kitty and Friends Couture Display features sophisticated couture pieces inspired by the Supercute Friends. Festival guests get the chance to show off their own creative sides in the My Melody’s Supersweet Fashion Parade.
© ‘76, ’88, ’93, ’96, ’99, ’15 SANRIO CO., LTD.