What You'll Get
- One ticket to Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- Where: Mesa Arts Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Saturday, June 13, at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, June 13, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14, at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14, at 4:30 p.m.
- $12 for rear mezzanine or balcony (up to $21.50 value)
- $20 for rear orchestra or front mezzanine (up to $29.50 value)
- $32 for mid orchestra (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket.
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mesa Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Vee LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.