- $20 for one ticket to see Sesame Street Live: “Elmo Makes Music” (up to $29.75 value)
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Seating: bowl section, indicated in pink on the seating chart
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Dates and Showtimes
- Saturday, December 14, at 10:30 a.m. or 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15, at 1 p.m. or 4:30 p.m.<p>
Sesame Street Live: “Elmo Makes Music”
Jenny’s stay on Sesame Street begins on a very gloomy note. An enthusiastic new music teacher, she arrives only to discover some very important things are missing: her instruments. Left trumpet-less, violin-free, and un-kazooed, her chances of introducing youngsters to the joy of music seem slim. But this is no ordinary street, and some of its fuzziest residents are ready to spring into action. Elmo and his fellow Muppets set out in search of new instruments—including trash can lids, rubber duckies, and cookie jars—and discover that music, like new friendships, can be made anywhere.
That music takes the form of nearly two dozen tunes. Muppet-endorsed versions of recognizable numbers such as “The Hustle,” “You Should Be Dancing,” and “Rockin’ Robin” give grownups the chance to share old favorites with their kids. In return, kids can introduce their parents to the singalong pleasures of “C is for Cookie,” “The Alphabet Song,” and other children’s standards. Broadway-scale stagecraft and a witty script are deployed to tickle audience members across generations, while characters wandering the theater are deployed to give them high fives throughout the show.