What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket in section 101–106 or 119–120 (rows 8–15) (up to $24 value)
- $20 for one ticket in section 101–106 or 119–120 (rows 1–7) (up to $33 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Friday, May 19, at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 20, at 10:30 a.m., 2 p.m., or 5:30 p.m.
Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music
- The Music: inspired by Sesame Street’s new music teacher, Jenny, who comes to the neighborhood but discovers that all of her instruments are missing
- How Elmo Makes Do: Instead of traditional instruments, he finds a way to make music with ordinary objects all around him.
- Who’s Helping Him: all of his Muppet friends, including a few you could probably guess from the objects they’re banging on—rubber duckies, trashcan lids, and cookie jars
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Seats are preassigned in the price level. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.