- $29 for one G-Pass for seating in side orchestra sections 205–206 (rows A–V) and 203–204 (rows J–Z) (up to $44.55 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for Premium VIP seating in sections 100–102 and sections 201 and 202 (rows AA-H)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203–204 (rows AA–H) and 200–202 (rows J–Z) (up to $67.10 value)
- $65 for one G-Pass for Gold Circle VIP seating in sections 100–102 and section 200 (rows B-H)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.
The Theater at Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza
New York, NY 10001