- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in reserved mezzanine sections 208–210 (up to $44.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Set Fire to the Rain” A Tribute To Adele: Featuring Jenna O’Gara
- The inspiration: Adele, the British soul singer who’s amassed millions of fans and nearly 100 awards (including 10 Grammys and an Oscar) for her smoky vocals and emotion-fueled hits including “Rolling in the Deep,” “Someone Like You,” “Hello,” and “Set Fire to the Rain”
- The singer at the mic: Jenna O’Gara, a Berklee College of Music–trained vocalist who’s also the lead singer of ’80s tribute band Jessie’s Girl
- Where you’ve seen (and heard) her: singing the National Anthem before a New York Knicks game at Madison Square Garden; sharing the stage with Debbie Gibson, Paula Cole, and Dee Snider; or voicing over ads for Kohl’s, Mastercard, and Visa
- What to expect: a heartstring-tugging homage to Adele with powerful vocals and a full band, plus backing vocals from…
- The Harlem Gospel Choir: Having performed alongside artists ranging from Diana Ross to Gorillaz, this ensemble of singers drawn from churches throughout New York City has performed its brand of gospel tinged with jazz and blues worldwide for more than two decades.
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743