- One G-Pass to see Seth Meyers
- When: Friday, June 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Peabody Opera House
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for mezzanine seating (up to $55.05 value)
- $35 for orchestra seating (up to $55.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Seth Meyers’s infectious, easygoing smile masks a wickedly sarcastic edge. He seems born to be a TV host, as he’s been proving every weeknight since Late Night with Seth Meyers debuted. But Meyers didn’t get his start challenging audience members to determine if a news story is “Fake or Florida”—the first time he helmed a desk was on Saturday Night Live, where he anchored Weekend Update with Amy Poehler. As likely to riff on the headlines as he is to tell a story from his own life, Meyers’s relatable but ridiculous comedy has been heard at the podium of the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, the 2010 and 2011 ESPY Awards, and at the 2011 White House Correspondents’ Dinner.