- One ticket to see Seussical the Musical
- When: select dates, Thursday, May 1–Sunday, May 11
- Where: Byham Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for gallery rows F–J (up to $24.75 value)
- $19 for mezzanine rows DD–FF or gallery rows A–E at a Thursday performance (up to $39.75 value)
- $19 for mezzanine rows DD–FF or gallery rows A–E at a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday performance (up to $44.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seussical the Musical
Seussical plunges audiences, striped-hat-first, into Dr. Seuss’s whimsical world. The Cat in the Hat hosts the adventure, following Horton the Elephant as he ventures to such classic Seussian locales as Whoville and the Jungle of Nool while protecting the Whos and guarding an abandoned egg. Along his journey, the elephant meets an ensemble of other favorites, including the Grinch, Gertrude McFuzz, and lazy Mayzie. The infectious score by composer Stephen Flaherty and librettist Lynn Ahrens—Tony winners for Ragtime—runs like jubilant Sneetches through the story, which was inspired by the work of renowned children’s author Ernest Hemingway.
Pittsburgh Musical Theater
A nonprofit arts organization, Pittsburgh Musical Theater has energized the tapping of toes for more than two decades. The historic Byham Theater dates back to 1903, when the venue was originally erected as the Gayety Theater, and now fills its flashing marquee with Broadway shows, dance troupes, and films.