What You'll Get
- $68 for two main floor tickets (up to $137.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Seven Fingers Cirque: Cuisine & Confessions
- The Troupe: Composed of world-class athletes and acrobats, Seven Fingers Cirque was formed in 2002 in Montreal by Cirque du Soleil performers and has since staged eye-popping shows on Broadway and around the world.
- The Show: A theatrical exploration of cooking, food, and community expressed through gravity-defying acrobatics, contortion, and dance
- The Praise: Time Out New York declares Seven Fingers Cirque to be “a thrilling, modern brand of circus,” and Le Monde Paris calls Cuisine & Confessions “an infallible circus-dance-theatre-rock recipe that brings us right back to our hearts while warming our stomachs!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.