All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $6 for one general admission ticket ($25 value)
- Their name: inspired by a brand of insecticide
- Their sound: hard rock meets heavy metal
- Their debut: 1997’s self-titled album, which charted on Billboard and went gold
- Since then: they’ve released nine more studio albums, toured extensively, and saw the departure and return of band member and songwriter Clint Lowery
- Their latest album: 2014’s Time Travelers & Bonfires, which features the metal enthusiasts unplugging the electric guitars and going acoustic
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.