- One ticket to see Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
- When: any show through September 28
- Where: The 777 Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule
- $66.50 for bachelorette VIP seating in the Wet Zone (up to $101.95value)
Bachelorette parties are limited to eight or more attendees, and each attendee must purchase their own VIP ticket. The bachelorette package includes:
- Prime Wet Zone seating
- One drink per person
- One bottle of champagne per group
- Sash for bachelorette
- One goody bag from Ricky’s NYC per person
- Group photo with the cast
Bachelorette featured on stage.
- $55 for regular seating in the Front Zone (up to $76.90 value)
Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
Robyn is moderating her college English department’s monthly “Meet the Authors” event. Dan Anderson, the writer of Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man, is the author being met. The shy, straight woman and the extroverted, gay advice-giver clash over how the event should go. Robyn wants to keep it calm and scholarly, while Dan encourages open-minded discussions complete with provocative audience interaction. Complicating matters is the dashing stagehand Stefan, who catches Robyn’s eye despite her bashfulness. What ensues is a titillating and informative performance about love, sex, and going after what you want—a combination the New York Post calls “straightforward and saucy!”
The fictional play is inspired by a real-life book. First published in 1997, Dan Anderson and Maggie Berman’s Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man wasn’t limited to the written word for long. Besides being adapted into the comedic show of the same name, the eye-opening manual also made a cameo in the film Hope Springs.