What You'll Get
- $39 for general admission to Session 1 at 2 p.m. (up to $64.05 value)
- $49 for VIP admission to Session 1 at 1 p.m.(up to $87.73 value)
- $39 for general admission to Session 2 at 7 p.m. (up to $64.05 value)
- $49 for VIP admission to Session 2 at 6 p.m. (up to $87.73 value)
- VIP ticket holders will be admitted one hour before the event, earning them an hour of extra drinking time, plus will have access to exclusive chill areas, VIP bathrooms, and a VIP entrance.
- General and VIP admission both include a souvenir tasting glass, unrestricted tastings, access to craft concierges, the ability to meet the makers, and access to tasting pavilions.
SF Craft Beer Festival
- The Breweries: 75 established brewers, including mid-majors and up-and-comers such as Bridgeport, Hangar 24, and Speakeasy Ales and Lagers, showcase their two of their finest selections. Brew masters are also on hand to answer questions, show off their elixirs, and give insight into the industry.
- The Brews: Over 150 hard ciders, meads, and craft beers
- The Tastes: Artisanal food items have been carefully designed to pair with the festival’s ciders and brews, offering a complete tasting experience.
- The Music: Sweet Hayah lays down grooves in a set of funk, soul, and rock
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.