All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $29.50 value)
- The Taming of the Shrew: February 15–17, 23–24 and March 2–3, 9–10, 16–17, 23–24, 30–31 at The Rockwell
- Romeo & Juliet: February 25 and March 4, 18 at Laugh Boston
- The play: Actors will take on a famous Shakespeare work—Romeo & Juliet, Much Ado About Nothing, The Taming of the Shrew, or A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- The actors: seasoned professionals who have studied the play, memorized their lines, and worked tirelessly to perfect the historically significant piece
- The twist: The cast members get completely, totally, and genuinely drunk throughout the show
- The result: A night of unpredictable fun that leaves actors on-their-toes and audience members laughing along
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on the day of the event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Vouchers will only be honored at location of specific show, please read location information carefully. The Taming of the Shrew at The Rockwell on 2/15, 2/16, 2/17, 2/23, 2/24, 3/2, 3/3, 3/9, 3/10, 3/16, 3/17, 3/23, 3/24, 3/30, 3/31. Romeo and Juliet at Laugh Boston on 2/25, 3/4, 3/18. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.